5 bedroom residential development for saleServiced Plot of Land, Fir Tree House, Stoke Golding
Sold STC £250,000
- 0.28 acre plot
- Services installed [Gas, fresh water and electricity supplied to the boundary of the plot]
- Planning permission granted to build 5 bedroom, detached house with double garage
- Build your own, dream home
- Opportunity for developer to purchase two plots and build
A 0.282 serviced plot of land is available with planning permission to build a five bedroom, detached house with double garage, set in beautiful countryside.
The design that has been granted, Fir Tree House, is an architect designed five bedroom home with double garage. The design echoes the features of the original buildings. It is this character that makes the design unlike any other new home; prominent gables, sash windows, sharp lines, high ceilings, generous room sizes and a large garden. Fir Tree House is truly unique and will make a wonderful home.
Gas, fresh water and electricity supplied to the boundary of the plot.
There are two plots available to purchase, both with planning permission to build two distinct 5 bedroom detached homes, for £250,000 per plot. If you would like details on the plots, planning permissions, build costs or architect designs please call Mr & Mrs Clarke Estate Agency.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6776961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr and Mrs Clarke, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.