2 bedroom apartment for saleAbergavenny, Monmouthshire
- Grade II Listed, luxury and spacious top floor apartment
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Own roof top terrace with 360 degree views of the town and beyond
- Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, two bathrooms
- Converted attic into music and cinema rooms
- Circa 1.5 miles from train station, close to local amenities
* Guide price of £325,000 to £335,000 * A rare opportunity to acquire a fine example of a two bedroom, top floor luxury apartment combing both contemporary, and period features. The property forms part of a three storey Grade II Listed Victorian building which was converted into apartments in 2013. The apartment has been finished to a high specification throughout, with modern additions of a high quality, including a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The impressive and unique roof top terrace boasts fantastic 360 degree views over the town and distant countryside and mountains.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60582284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6644994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.