1 bedroom flat for saleDodside Street, GLASGOW
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- DINING KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SECURE DOOR ENTRY
TRADITONAL one bedroom flat available for immediate viewing. SECURE DOOR ENTRY. Ideal to STRATHCLYDE UNIVERSITY.
TRADITIONAL one bedroom flat available for immediate viewing. SECURE DOOR ENTRY. Ideal to STRATHCLYDE UNIVERSITY.
Well presented property comprising security door entry system thereafter broad welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments with deep storage cupboard off, bright and spacious bay windowed lounge providing elevated views with feature fireplace, an outstanding dining kitchen with breakfast bar, bright bedroom and stylish showerroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Ideal for first time buyers, young couples and investors alike.
Excellent local amenities and transport links providing fast commuter to Glasgow city centre and beyond. Easy access to M8 motorway networks.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 11" ( 6.58m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 16' 6" x 12' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.84m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60582746.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.