2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongfield Road, Heckmondwike
Sold STC £145,000
- ***Guide Price £145,000 - £150,000***
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Modern & Well Presented
***Guide Price £145,000 - £150,000*** Located within Heckmondwike is this detached bungalow comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway and gardens to front and rear. The property has been modernised throughout by current vendors.
***Guide Price £145,000 - £150,000***
Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Timber door to front, radiator, dado rail and laminate flooring. Spotlights to ceiling, skylight, multi pane door to lounge and dining room. Drop down ladder giving access to loft which is part boarded with light.
Lounge 13' 8" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 4.17m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, wall lights and electric fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth. Double multi pane doors to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 6" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.12m Max )
Skylight, radiator and laminate flooring. Double multi pane doors to lounge.
Kitchen 14' x 6' 1" ( 4.27m x 1.85m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink bowl with mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven and hob and cooker hood. Laminate flooring, radiator, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboard housing central heating boiler, part double glazed and part uPVC door to garden. Double glazed window to side.
Skylight, radiator and laminate flooring. Dado rail and window to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 8" Max ( 4.09m x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and telephone point. Built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" Max x 10' 9" ( 4.19m Max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Four piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Laminate flooring and chrome towel radiator. Two double glazed windows to rear.
To the front of the property is two paved sitting areas, Astro Turfed lawn, a rockery feature and wrought iron gates leading to a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear is a paved area and Astro Turfed area with plants and shrubs borders. Outside lighting and storage units to remain.
The property is alarmed.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is related to a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60582752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.