1 bedroom flat for saleQueen Street, Alva
Offers Over £59,000
- Traditional First Floor Flat
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Stylish Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
An extensively refurbished one bedroom upper traditional flat presented to a 'walk in' standard, set in the popular Hillfoots village of Alva.
The flat is accessed to the rear and entered by its own main door and offers well-proportioned accommodation consisting of entrance vestibule/hallway, bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary refitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units and integrated appliances, a well-proportioned double bedroom and bright shower room. The generous room sizes and high ceilings give the property a light and airy feel. Storage provision, including loft space.
All rooms are presented to an exceptional standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by newly fitted quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and period features such as ceiling coving and reclaimed Victorian hardwood panelled doors provide a subtle balance of new and traditional.
The flat also benefits from a well maintained garden to the rear which offers a seating area and lawned section.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and recently fitted gas fired central heating boiler has been installed. On-street parking.
Alva is a popular town, situated with the attractive Hillfoots as a backdrop, approximately 4 miles from Stirling and has good access onto the motorway networks for the main industrial and commercial centres of Central Scotland. There are many local services and amenities within the locality including a health centre, shops and excellent local authority schools as well as Do
Lounge 16' 1" max plus window recess x 12' 1" max ( 4.90m max plus window recess x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 13' 4" plus recess x 12' 4" plus window recess ( 4.06m plus recess x 3.76m plus window recess )
Kitchen 12' 3" plus window recess x 6' 6" ( 3.73m plus window recess x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60582761.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.