3 bedroom town house for saleOttaway Close, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three storey townhouse
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite & walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Balcony with views to front
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Communal play area nearby
- Off road parking
NO ONWARD CHAIN! A beautifully presented three bedroom three storey town house, benefiting from spacious & flexible accommodation and balcony off of the master bedroom. A communal playing field is located to the rear of the development, making this property perfect for a growing family!
An impeccable and highly impressive, three bedroom, three storey eco style town house, boasting an almost Mediterranean vibe, located in a small, select development development on the edge of New Costessey situated to the west of Norwich City Centre. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom, open plan lounge / dining / kitchen with bi-fold doors onto the rear garden to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom, with a superb second floor master bedroom with a walk-in dressing wardrobe and en-suite shower room. This impressive three storey property has a secluded south facing garden, allocated off road parking for two vehicles and a communal solar feed-in tariff providing an income to the property on an annual basis. There is also a balcony off of the master bedroom and, my favourite point, a huge lawned private green with play area, which is exclusively available to the owners of this properties only, positioned to the rear of the development. This whole package of outside space, comfort and style makes Ottaway Close stand out from other three storey properties available in the current market place.
Suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, electric heater and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 24' 3" Max x 13' 2" Max narrowing to 9' 10" Min ( 7.39m Max x 4.01m Max narrowing to 3.00m Min )
Fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric hob with stainless steel extractor, electric oven, built in in fridge and freezer, dish washer and laminate flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and bi-folding doors into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 16' 11" max x 8' 10" ( 5.16m max x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed double patio doors to the Juliet balcony .
A suite comprising a panelled bath with fitted shower screen and shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled spalshbacks, extractor fan and chrome electric radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.73m )
Stunning master bedroom with uPVC double glazed doors opening onto the balcony with views to front and walk in dressing wardrobe.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with velux skylight window.
The property has an attractive, low maintenance decked and astro-turf rear garden, enclosed by a wall and gated for access with path to two allocated parking spaces and a visitors space.
The property has the added benefit of an exclusive, huge communal green area is available to residents of this development only. This is located to the rear of the development with access via a side gate and provides a small children's play area that backs onto woods. This is a superb addition to the properties on this close.
Proceed out of Norwich via Dereham Road, continuing through the city, over the Ring Road and turning right at Larkman Lane, then right onto Norwich Road, New Costessey just past the Cherry Tree. Follow this road part the park and down the hill, taking the last left before the bridge in Costessey onto onto Ottaway Close. The property will be found on the left hand side clearly marked by the William H Brown board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60584447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.