3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShepherd Close, Royston
Sold STC £300,000
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Separate kitchen, living room and dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Integral garage and driveway for one car
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended
Situated on this sought after residential development a three bedroom semi detached family home within walking distance of Royston town centre and benefits from off road parking for one car and integral garage. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated on this sought after residential development a three bedroom semi detached family home within walking distance of Royston town centre and benefits from off road parking for one car and integral garage.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 13' 6" ( 2.67m x 4.11m )
Stairs to first floor/landing. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 9' 7" x 14' 11" ( 2.92m x 4.55m )
Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to outside.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.06m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob. Double glazed window to rear.
Airing cupboard. Access to part boarded loft. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.18m x 2.84m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from and integral garage and off road parking.
Generous rear garden that is predominately laid to lawn and is currently undergoing some modernisation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60584459.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.