4 bedroom detached house for saleJobs Lane, March
- No Onward Chain
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- South Side of Town
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- 17ft Kitchen Diner
- 16ft Lounge
- En-Suite to Master
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
Three/Four Double Bedrooms
*En-Suite to Master
*17ft Kitchen Diner
*Ground Floor Shower Room
*South Side of Town
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*No Onward Chain
Built in coat cupboard, stairs leading off to first floor.
5.04m x 3.96m (16'6" x 12'11") French doors leading to rear garden, TV point.
Dining Room/Bedroom Four
5.05m x 3.54m (16'6" x 11'7") Three Pvcu double glazed windows to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
5.03m x 2.67m max (16'6" x 8'9" max) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and single drainer, fitted electric oven and hob with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, recessed spotlights. Pvcu double glazed window to front, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Two storage cupboards.
Master Bedroom (L-shaped)
4.05m x 4.28m (13'3" x 14'0") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to rear, two built in wardrobe cupboards with lighting.
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights.
4.29m x 2.60m (14'0" x 8'6")
Built in wardrobe cupboard with lighting, Pvcu double glazed window to front. Loft access.
4.32m x 2.69m (14'2" x 8'9")
Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
Panelled bath with shower and screen over, low level WC and sink unit with vanity surround, heated towel rail.
Large front garden, drive to the side provides off road parking.
Laid ready for cultivation.
Power and light connected.
PLEASE NOTE: This property has been fitted with 16 solar panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60584516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.