3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeaview Estate, Southwick, Brighton
Sold STC £300,000
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- DETACHED GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GREAT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Fox & sons are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached house which benefits form a detached garage & driveway. Perfect development opportunity,
Semi detached three bedroom property is located in the highly sought after residential area of Southwick and with great potential to extend/develop and would make a great investment opportunity.
Close to all local schools, shops, public transport links with local park and recreational grounds.
On the first floor the property comprises of three bedrooms including master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom.
Ground floor comprises of lounge, separate dining room, third reception room and kitchen with door leading to laid to lawn and enclosed private garden with side access to the front of the property where you have your own off road parking.
Door to front.
Door to front, Understairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 12' max ( 4.37m max x 3.66m max )
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.43m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed rear window, open fire place.
Third Reception Room
Front window double glazed,Sliding doors to dining room.
Kitchen 14' 1" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 2.39m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall base, doubled glazed rear window, door to garden, work surfaces, tiling, gas cooker point, fridge freezer.
Side window, Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' max x 9' 5" max ( 3.96m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.62m max x 1.96m max )
Doubled glazed front window.
Doubled glazed side window,bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin,Toilet.
Part wall enclosed, Side access, lawn, shrub & tree borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60587120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.