2 bedroom apartment for saleButts Mead, Littlehampton
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
The property OFFERS TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS with ensuite to the master bedroom, spacious living/dining area with modern fitted kitchen. Amble storage and loft space, doubled glazed throughout with gas fire and central heating.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this spacious SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN RUSTINGTON village. Ideal location for access to local school and all local amenities. the location allows easy access to the A259 which provides good links to neighbouring towns of Worthing and Bognor Regis.
Window, Storage Cupboard containing fuse box and water shut of valve. Radiator.
Lounge/diner 15' 9" max x 10' max ( 4.80m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window, open plan, opening into kitchen, Television/Telephone point, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 6' 7" max ( 3.07m max x 2.01m max )
Double glazed window. Range of wall base units, stainless sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, built in gas hob and oven. Boiler logic comb 35 ideal, space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.32m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window, radiator, carpet.
Enclosed shower cubicle part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.58m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60587126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.