4 bedroom detached house for salePleasant Valley Lane, Maidstone
Offers in Excess of
- 4 Bedroom detached home in stunning condition
- Large kitchen diner with adjoining utility room with under floor heating
- End of chain
- En suite shower room, family bathroom & ground floor WC
- Secluded rear garden to the rear and ample parking to the front
- Large driveway leading to a garage
Situated in a quiet private road and set back in a lovely secluded position is this modern detached family home that will offer plenty of space to its next family. The home was constructed under the supervision of its current owners and its clear to see that they have put a lot of though and effort in to making it the home it is now. Lots of space downstairs with a lovely big living room with its multiple windows letting natural light fill the room. A huge kitchen that is really well fitted and has underfloor heating is likely to prove to be the centre of the home where everyone congregates for a catch up. There is a useful utility and handy ground floor wc too. It is also possible to access to garage from within the house which might make it ideal for converting into a living space like an office, kids play room or even a ground floor bedroom. Upstairs the house offers 4 very good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom offering an en suite shower room which is in addition to the family bathroom. Outside of the home there is an easily managed private rear garden and loads of parking to the front. There are many features and qualities to this home that will only be appreciated once you are inside so go on line or call to make a viewing appointment and see if this is the home that brings your search to an end. This home is sold as the end of the chain so you wont even need to wait for the sellers to find a new place.
Living room: 20'8" x 12'10"
Kitchen diner: 17'10" x 15'8"
Utility room: 7'6" x 5'4"
Cloakroom: 7'6" x 3'4"
Master bedroom: 15'7" x 13'7"
En suite: 8'1" x 6'1"
Bedroom: 16'1" x 13'3"
Bedroom: 14'5" x 8'4"
Bedroom: 9'8" x 8'2"
Bathroom: 8'1" x 6'5"
Garage: 17'2" x 8'6"
EPC Rating - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.