4 bedroom detached house for saleLeicester Road, East Finchley
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast room
- Large rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Loft has been converted to a fourth bedroom
- Close to east finchley tube
A spacious four bedroom Victoria terrace house on a popular street in East Finchley. On the ground floor there is a large double reception room, a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast room, a wc and a large garden at the rear.
A spacious four bedroom Victoria terrace house on a popular street in East Finchley. On the ground floor there is a large double reception room, a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast room, a wc and a large garden at the rear. There are three spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a shower room on the first floor. The loft has been converted to create a fourth double room at the top of the house. The house is well located for the shops and amenities on the High Road and East Finchley tube station.
Reception 11' 10" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.61m x 3.58m Max )
Dining Room 13' x 11' 2" Max ( 3.96m x 3.40m Max )
Kitchen 29' 9" x 14' 8" Max ( 9.07m x 4.47m Max )
Utility Room 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 2" Max ( 4.27m x 3.10m Max )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" Max ( 3.38m x 3.12m Max )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Four 14' 7" x 12' 2" Max ( 4.45m x 3.71m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60593525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH102681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.