4 bedroom detached house for saleLongfield Road, Capel St. Mary, Ipswich
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Desirable Capel St Mary Location
- Beautiful Field Views
- Off Road Parking
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME situated in the highly sought after Capel St Mary location. The property overlooks large fields and benefits from a downstairs WC, good sized rear garden and off road parking.
This four bedroom family home is situated the beautiful village of Capel St Mary. Capel St Mary has its own primary school and shopping parade and is within East Bergholt High School catchment area. The village has a good range of local facilities including several village shops, well regarded primary school, several churches, GP surgery and dentist. The primary school is situated in the heart of the village. The location provides easy links on to the main arterial routes in and out of Capel St Mary such as the A12 and the A14 and is within fifteen minutes drive of Colchester and approximately 6 miles from Ipswich. Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk and provides a comprehensive range of educational, commercial and recreational facilities and has excellent links to London Liverpool Street Railway Station.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.42m )
Window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator and double doors leading to:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' 3" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.73m narrowing to 2.77m )
Radiator and door leading to:
Downstairs Study / Bedroom 8' 3" x 10' 3" ( 2.51m x 3.12m )
Window to the rear, loft hatch and radiator.
Window to the side aspect, door leading to the rear garden, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, space for cooker, hob, extractor fan and washing machine. Single sink and drainer unit, amicable storage space and door to the hallway.
Understairs storage area, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 3.12m x 2.84m max )
Window to the front aspect, large storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.23m )
Window to the front aspect, wardrobes to remain and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure window to the side aspect, enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and small storage cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with off road parking leading up to the garage. Gated access to the rear garden.
Generous sized garden mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60593543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.