3 bedroom terraced house for saleCattsdell, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Modern & Contemporary Decor
- Walking Distance to Hemel Old Town
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Potential to Create Off Street Parking
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A MODERN and contemporary THREE bedroom terraced house located in the popular area of Highfield. This property benefits from NEW kitchen, new bathroom, new windows, new carpets and decor throughout. New central heating system and full rewire, utility room and LANDSCAPED rear garden.
A MODERN and contemporary fully modernised spacious family THREE bedroom terraced house located in the popular area of Highfield. This property benefits from NEW kitchen, new bathroom, new windows, new carpets and decor throughout. New central heating system and full rewire. Utility room and LANDSCAPED rear garden. Cattsdell is conveniently located for walking distance to local amenities and the quaint OLD TOWN.
Entrance door to hallway
Stairs to first floor and door to lounge
Lounge / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 20' 5" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 6.22m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden, downlighters, laminate wood flooring, door to kitchen
Refitted, matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink with mixer tap, fitted cooker, hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed door to walkway to utility room
Meter cupboard and plumbing for washing machine
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and loft hatch
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted, two fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 7' 9" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 2.36m Max x 3.40m Max )
'L' Shape, double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, fitted wardrobe and radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 11" Max x 6' 6" Mx ( 3.63m Max x 1.98m Mx )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted and radiator
Bathroom 9' 10" x 4' 10" ( 3.00m x 1.47m )
Re-fitted four piece bathroom suite consisting of: panelled bath tub, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, walk in shower with light and extractor fan and double glazed window to rear aspect
Shingle area with potential to create parking for two cars subject to approval
Two tiered landscaped garden, decking area, shrub boarders and woodchip centre
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60595394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.