3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street West, Redcar
- Imaginative Blend of Period & Contemporary Styling
- 17ft Dining Room
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Loft Space Converted into Home Cinema
- Modern Refurbished Bathroom
- Historic Well in the Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Substantially Larger Than Its Outward Appearance Would Have You Believe, This is a Very Impressive Three Bedroom Period Home. Having Undergone Extensive Refurbishment Over Recent Years to Provide Imaginative and Well Planned Accommodation. Offering an Abundance of Original Features, the Moment You Step Over the Threshold We Are Positive You Will Not Fail to Be Impressed. Viewing is Absolutely Essential to Fully Appreciate What This Home Has to Offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60596653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.