3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Grove, Wakefield
Sold STC £89,995
- Semi-detached home
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Upvc double glazed window
- Full gas central heating system
Pleasantly situated within cul-de-sac location, would suit a range of purchasers from young family, first time purchaser or perhaps the investor. Ideally located with easy access to Wakefield City Centre, bus routes and around one mile to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway.
An excellent opportunity to a range of purchasers from the first time buyer, the investor or the young family. This semi-detached home is located within cul-de-sac location, complete with three bedroom accommodation and well maintained by the current owner.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Conservatory/porch entrance, entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen, to the first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system, Upvc double glazed Windows.
Ideally located with easy access to Horbury Road providing a good bus route to Wakefield City Centre, just over one mile to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network. Local amenities include the petrol station with a 7 day Co-operative Store.
Entrance door into the entrance conservatory. A brick built base with upvc double glazed windows to three sides, laminate floor, electric socket, wall light. Door through to the main entrance hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge, door to dining kitchen, door to downstairs cloaks/wc. Storage cupboard, radiator.
Window to the front aspect upvc double frosted glazed. Low flush w.c., hand basin set within vanity unit both in white, partially tiled walls.
Lounge 13' 3" extending to 14' 10" into the recess x 11' 2" ( 4.04m extending to 4.52m into the recess x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, two wall light points, fire surround in an Adam style, marble effect with inset back and matching hearth, gas fire with back boiler, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 8' 4" into the kitchen extending to 11' 2" into the dining area ( 5.38m x 2.54m into the kitchen extending to 3.40m into the dining area )
Two windows to this room both upvc double glazed, one in the kitchen area and a patio window to the dining area. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of white units, a rang of base and wall units, concealed washing machine, under unit space for fridge and separate freezer, worktop over, space for a free standing cooker, stainless steel sink one and a half size, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, a range of wall units two of which have glass fronted doors and a corner display unit, laminate floor. To the dining area: radiator, laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator. Entrance door to three good sized bedrooms and door to bathroom. Cupboard housing the hot water tank and a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 6" extending to 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.59m extending to 3.28m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, fully fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.51m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, cupboard storage.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Upvc double frosted glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower over, glass curved shower door, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome, coving to ceiling, fully tiled walls.
To the outside of the property to the front brick walled boundaries with wrought iron gate access and established flower beds. The rear garden is fully enclosed with brick walled and fenced boundaries, wrought iron access gate to the side to enclose this garden which is mainly hardstanding for easy low maintenance.
From Wakefield City Centre take the Huddersfield Road A642 and continue straight ahead on Horbury Road passing Thornes Park to the left hand side, continue approximately one mile then taking right hand turn onto Broadway, take the first left hand, straight ahead and take the second right hand turn onto Victoria Grove, to the T-junction and turn left, this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60597326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.