2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBorestone Crescent, Stirling
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Flat
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Double Glazing and Gas CH
A spacious 2-bedroom traditional ground floor flat situated within a popular residential locale close to an excellent array of amenities.
Entered through a well-maintained security entrance the sizable accommodation consists of a welcoming hallway, well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, bathroom with over bath shower and two generous double bedrooms. Ample storage throughout.
The rear of the flat provides an enclosed and secure communal garden and drying green with shed. Storage is also provided in the rear stairwell.
Warmth is provided by Gas central heating and double glazing has been installed.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access can be gained onto the M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by. Schools - St Ninians Primary School. Stirling High School. Bannockburn High School. Stirling University. An excellent bus service provides access into Stirling City centre and beyond.
Living Room 14' 3" plus recess x 12' 8" ( 4.34m plus recess x 3.86m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.26m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 9" plus recess ( 4.47m x 3.58m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.