2 bedroom apartment for saleShop Lane, Nether Heage, Belper
- SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU
- OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
- PARKING TO THE REAR
- TWO BEDROOMS
Offered to the market WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN and being sold with TENANT IN SITU the apartment is PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS. The apartment has SEPARATE UTILITIES and an assigned PARKING SPACE.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this APARTMENT. Offered WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN and being sold with TENANT IN SITU the apartment is PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS. The first floor apartment comprises of a hall, TWO BEDROOMS, a lounge area, kitchen and bathroom, The apartment has SEPARATE UTILITIES. Externally to the rear is a PARKING SPACE. A viewing is highly recommended in order to NOT MISS OUT!
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 12' 8" x 13' ( 3.86m x 3.96m )
Having window to the rear elevation with stunning views across to Heage Windmill, electric fire place, radiator, telephone and TV point and fitted carpet
Kitchen 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, free-standing gas cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, combination boiler, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with stunning views across to Heage Windmill
Bedroom 2 7' 3" x 13' 1" ( 2.21m x 3.99m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Staircase 12' 10" x 16' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.90m )
Stairs to Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 16' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.90m )
Having a sloping ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views across to Heage Windmill, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 13' 2" x 4' 9" ( 4.01m x 1.45m )
Having wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over and WC. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, extractor fan, radiator, airing cupboard housing the water tank and fitted carpet.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60599234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.