3 bedroom flat for saleQueenstown Road, London, SW8
- Private Terrace and Balcony
- 3 Double bedroom Flat, 2 Bathrooms
- Luxurious New Development
- State of the art leisure facilitates: spa, gym, sauna and swimming pool
A beautifully designed, three-bedroom apartment at Vista Chelsea Bridge, a new residential development of luxurious apartments boasting exemplar specification and unique design, with an enviable location- just a stone's throw from Chelsea Bridge. This 3rd floor property is made up of an entrance hallway, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, guest bathroom, fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom and an open plan reception with fitted kitchen, balcony and a private terrace. The innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Browning, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces. Located just over the water from Sloane Square and with a host of transport links to choose from, these superior residences are not only perfectly positioned but will also form a new landmark development within this sought-after area of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanquish Real Estate Investment & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.