Get brand editions for Home Estate Agents, Urmston

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

Charleston Square, Urmston,

Sold STC £129,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Over 60's
  • Shared ownership
  • Very sought after
  • Own entrance
  • Two bedrooms
  • Double glazed
  • Gas central heating
  • Private parking
  • Communal gardens
  • Viewing recommended

Full description

SHARED OWNERSHIP OVER 60'S! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment located on the very sought after Charleston Square Urmston. The price is for a 75% share of the property. The property is conveniently located for all local amenities including shops and local transport links. The properties on Charleston Square rarely come to the market so we would recommend an early viewing. The accommodation comprises of entrance stairway, hallway, two double bedrooms, bathroom, living room and fitted kitchen. The property is warmed by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Private residents parking is available. To view call HOME 0161 7471177

Entrance Staircase - UPVC double glazed external door.

Living Room - 4.62m x 2.97m (15'2 x 9'9) - UPVC double glazed window to front. Television point. Single panel radiator.

Kitchen - UPVC double glazed window to rear. A range of wall and base units. Gas cooker. Space for white goods. Splash wall tiling.

Bedroom One - 3.51m x 2.06m (11'6 x 6'9) - UPVC double glazed window to rear.

Bedroom Two - 3.15m x 3.56m (10'4 x 11'8) - UPVC double glazed window to rear. Single panel radiator.

Bathroom - UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear. Bath. WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Electric shower. Splash wall tiling.

Outside - Private residents parking. Communal gardens.

Further Information - Price is for 75% shared ownership. There is no rent applicable for the remaining 25%.

Property Disclaimer - PLEASE NOTE: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate. Making an offer: if you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 July 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26388219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.