2 bedroom apartment for saleGerrards Cross Road, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, SL2
- Gated luxury private development
- Generously appointed reception room
- Stunning kitchen with premium appliances
- Master en-suite bedroom
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Two private parking spaces
- Attractive landscape gardens
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Brand new 125 year lease
Butlers Court is an exclusive gated development of just five luxury apartments each built to exacting standards with stunning light filled contemporary appointments.
This two bedroom/two bathroom Penthouse apartment would make an ideal purchase for the discerning downsizer, low maintenance lifestyle/ executive couple alike.
This luxury apartment has premium designer Leicht kitchen with integral Neff appliances and a Caple wine fridge, the kitchen is open plan to this welcoming lounge with concertina doors leading to your own balcony.
Externally the grounds have been thoughtfully and sympathetically designed and landscaped communal areas complimented by outside lighting. The development also benefits from two allocated parking spaces and storage facilities.
Stoke Poges has a nice village feel and within walking distance to the world renowned Stoke Park Country Club. Excellent transport links include the M40/25/M4 with railway connections to Marylebone and Paddington stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60601895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC160334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.