2 bedroom flat for saleCrouch Hill, Stroud Green, N4
- Two bedroom flat
- Totally refurbished throughout
- BRAND NEW LEASE
- First floor
- Large reception room
- Stripped floor boards
- Close to Crouch Hill train station
- Walking distance of Crouch End Broadway
- For sale on a chain free basis
Set on the first floor of a beautiful period property this two bedroom flat is offered for sale with a brand new 125 year lease and located just moments from Crouch Hill train station. The property has been modernised to an exceptional condition throughout and offers a spacious reception room, two bedrooms, a large bathroom and bright kitchen.
Located on Crouch Hill, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, cafes and restaurants in Stroud Green, Crouch End Broadway and Finsbury Park. For transport into central London Crouch Hill train station is located just a short walk away. The property is offered for sale on a chain free basis.
Property ref: 121_2611_3793162
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60602063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3793162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Alexander, Hornsey & Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.