2 bedroom apartment for saleTresawya Drive, Truro, Cornwall, TR1
- SUPERB TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THIS SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- SUBJECT TO A 106 AGREEMENT
- PRICE ADVERTISED FOR 30% SHARE, CAN BE PURCHASED OUTRIGHT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GOOD SIZE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A generous two bedroom apartment set on this popular development, conveniently situated for the Cities amenities. This property offers a fantastic opportunity to those who qualify for the 106 agreement (further details available). The apartment offers a good size open plan living space with sitting/dining areas and a kitchen with a range of modern units and built in appliances. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc whilst externally there are communal areas and allocated parking. The building is serviced by a lift. For those seeking an affordable home in this thriving City this is a chance not to be missed!
This is a leasehold property with 99 years from 1st January 2008. The full value is £185,000 and you will buy a 30% share for £55,500
The valuation has been determined by an independent chartered surveyor who is a member of the RICS. The rent is £338.30 per calendar month and includes buildings insurance and service charge.
You can staircase a minimum of 10% up to 100% Leasehold interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HoC381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes of Cornwall, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.