2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJenkin Road, Wincobank, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £70,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Meadowhall & M1
Located close to lcal amenities and shops with Meadowhall Shopping Complex and the M1 motorway network on your doorstep is this spacious two bedroom semi-detached property.
NO CHAIN! Jenkin Road is a well-presented, spacious two bedroom semi-detached property situated in an excellent location with local transport links such as bus, tram and train networks and within close proximity of all local amenities and the M1 motorway network on your doorstep. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing throughout and sits on a well-proportioned plot. All viewings are through William H Brown.
Entrance lobby with a front facing double glazed to with access to the first floor via stairs,
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.89m )
A spacious and well-lit lounge with lovely views and a very private feel with a large front facing double glazed window and a double radiator, and laminate flooring also with access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
A modern kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units and modern work surfaces to match with ample room for a dining table and chairs. This spacious kitchen benefits from extra storage in the form of a pantry, a rear facing double glazed window, a sink/drainer and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 15' into recess x 12' 1" max ( 4.57m into recess x 3.68m max )
A spacious, light and airy room with fantastic views out of the two front double glazed windows with neutral décor, carpets to floor, double radiator and potential to add an en suite or built in wardrobes with the right permissions.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Another good sized room with carpets to floor, modern décor, a rear facing double glazed window and access to the loft with a double radiator.
A modern bathroom with a neutral colour running through, a full white suite with a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath/mixer taps with shower over the bath and double radiator also with a rear facing double glazed window.
To the exterior of the property is a wraparound garden with tiered levels with the potential to have a mixture of decking, patio and lawn areas, there is also access to the side of the property through a gate at the front and a fence running all the way round the exterior for privacy.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60602573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.