3 bedroom town house for salePoplar Grove, Lundwood, Barnsley
Sold STC £74,950
- 3 bedrooms
- End town house
- Cul de sac position
- No chain
- Off street parking
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £70,000 for 51 Poplar Grove, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5HA. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown, 24 Market Hill, Barnsley, S70 2QE, 01226733456 prior to exchange of contracts.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, end town house which is situated in a cul de sac position and has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and off street parking. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, WC, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a off street parking to the front and a rear garden.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing and there is a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 16' into recess understairs x 12' 10" ( 4.88m into recess understairs x 3.91m )
With laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.15m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, wall mounted central heating boiler, one and a half bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, space for a fridge freezer, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine, laminate flooring and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a built in airing cupboard, spindled balustrade and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
There is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 2" into recess ( 3.45m x 2.79m into recess )
Giving access to the loft, there is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls and floor, a radiator, extractor fan and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is off street parking and to the rear is a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60602633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.