3 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Road, Little Kingshill, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16
- Newly refurbished detached bungalow
- Master bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen/lounge/Diner
- Private rear garden
- Driveway for several cars
- It should be noted that the property is owned by a relative of a member of staff employed by Gibbs Gillespie.
- EPC rating: C
Showcasing an ultra contemporary, recently renovated, three bedroom detached bungalow. Standing president in a private, leafy road, one of the finest streets within Little Kingshill.
Briefly comprising of three double bedrooms, spacious, luxury bathroom, open plan living room/diner/kitchen. Externally there is a secluded south facing garden, garage, driveway for several cars
and a sizable front garden big enough to make a carriage drive.
Little Missenden is a quaint village which
is located extremely close to great transport links which are available from Amersham, High Wycombe and Great Missenden, taking you directly into Central London. There are a number of highly regarded schools within the vicinity to include The Royal grammar School and Holmer Green Senior School.
It should be noted that the property is owned by a relative of a member of staff employed by Gibbs Gillespie.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60602768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC160291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.