3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Way, Old Leake, Boston
Sold STC £130,000
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
A refurbished and improved detached house toward the bottom of a no through road benefitting from a driveway, single garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
A refurbished and improved detached house toward the bottom of a no through road benefitting from a driveway, single garage and an enclosed garden to the rear. Further benefits include three Bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, lounge and a kitchen diner with French doors that open out into the garden. The property is well appointed with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
A double glazed front entrance door leading to entrance lobby with obscure glazed window with decorative details to the side aspect, ceiling light and wall mounted electric heater.
Recently refitted with a two piece white suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over and vanity storage unit below and a push button WC; tiled walls to half height, electric heated towel rail, ceiling light and obscure glazed window.
Lounge 15' 9" max x 14' 5" ( 4.80m max x 4.39m )
Having two sets of windows to the front aspect, electric wall mounted heater, two ceiling lights, fireplace with fitted hearth and decorative surround and TV aerial point.
Kitchen Diner 14' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.54m )
Being refitted with a modern kitchen comprising roll edge worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, a range of base and eye level storage units, storage drawers, space for condenser tumble dryer, space and plumbing for washing machine, base level electric oven and grill, four ring electric hob with illuminated stainless steel extractor hood above, space for twin height fridge freezer, ceiling lights, window to the rear aspect and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Cupboard under the stairs providing additional storage and housing wall mounted consumer unit for the electrics.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Having a window to the side aspect, access to roof void, ceiling light and smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.24m max x 2.49m max )
Having two windows to the front aspect, ceiling light and electric wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.10m max x 2.49m max )
Having two windows to the rear aspect, electric wall mounted heater and ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.92m max x 1.85m max )
Having a window to the front aspect, ceiling light and over stairs airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
Refitted bathroom comprising three piece suite of panel bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and push button WC; tiled walls to half height, electric heated towel rail, ceiling light and obscure glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front there is a dropped curb leading to a driveway which extends down the side of the property providing off road parking and giving vehicular access to the single garage. The remainder of the front is mainly laid to low maintenance gravel.
The rear garden is initially laid to paved patio with seating area with pedestrian gated access leading directly to driveway. There is a lawned area with beds and borders containing plants and shrubs with further space to the rear of the garage to potentially place a shed. There is perimeter fencing and is served by external lighting.
Having up-and-over door, power and lighting and private service door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60605819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.