2 bedroom flat for saleHeatherton Park, Bradford On Tone, Taunton
Sold STC £159,000
- Historic Grade II Listed Building
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Parking & Garage
** 2 BED FLAT WITH COMMUNAL GARDENS, PARKING AND GARAGE **
Spacious first floor flat in an impressive Grade II Listed building with good access to A38 and M5.
A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment in this impressive Grade II Listed Building (previously a girls school). The property further benefits from gas central heating, allocated parking and garage and communal gardens The property is in a good location between Wellington and Taunton with easy access to A38 ands M5 J26.
Bradford-on-Tone is a very popular village with many attractive properties and is quietly situated between Wellington and Taunton. In the village there is a community run shop, pub, village hall and a church whilst a primary school is about 2 miles away at Oake.
* Entrance Hall
Communal door leading to Flat 10, high ceiling, archway, carpet.
* Inner Hall
Storage cupboard, access to lounge, bathroom and bedroom one, wooden flooring, radiator.
* Lounge 17' 6" x 15' 11" ( 5.33m x 4.85m )
Single glazed sash window to front, high ceilings with cornis feature and coves, ornamental fire place, door leading to kitchen and bedroom two, television and telephone points, two double radiators.
* Kitchen 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Single glazed sash window to front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, built in electric oven hob, microwave, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
* Bedroom One 18' 6" x 15' 2" ( 5.64m x 4.62m )
Single glazed sash window with shutters to side, built in wardrobes, high ceilings with cornice surround, brick fireplace with picture surround, wood flooring, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.36m )
Single glazed sash window to side with wooden shutters, high ceilings with cornice surround, built in 5 door wardrobe with mirrored door, radiator.
* Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Single glazed sash window to rear, fully tiled, low level WC, wash hand basin panelled bath with shower, tiled flooring, towel radiator plus hormel radiator.
Communal gardens, allocated parking space & garage in a nearby block.
From our Fox and Sons office on Wellington turn right on the High Street and continue onto Taunton Road. Proceed straight over the two mini roundabouts and again straight over the main roundabout to Taunton on the A38. Just before the Bradford On Tone turning, turn left (opposite the Worlds End Pub) and drive through the archway. Fork left and continue towards the main house.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60605873.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.