3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWiston Road, BRIGHTON
Sold STC £250,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Front and large rear garden.
- No chain
- Terraced house
Fox and sons are delighted to offer this three bedroom family house on Wiston Road.
This property comes with three bedrooms, a spacious lawned rear garden and front garden, a large bright and airy living room and comes with no onward chain.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs storage, a door leading to the lounge, radiator to the side.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.91m )
A good size lounge with double glazed window to the front and two storage cupboards, radiator and dado rail.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
A fitted kitchen with a mix of eye and base units, sink with draining board, fitted four ring gas hob with cooker under and extractor above. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer, a double glazed window to the rear with delightful views overlooking the large garden.
Double glazed window to the side with doors leading to all rooms and a hatch for loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 4.62m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front with views looking out onto brightons race course and distant sea views, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.51m )
A double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear with radiator beneath.
A newly fitted white bathroom suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC,ladder style radiator and part tiled walls with a double glazed window to the rear.
A lawned front garden with a path leading to the front door.
A large rear garden with matured trees to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60605906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.