3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorley Lane, Stanley, Ilkeston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- FULLY RENOVATED TERRACED PERIOD PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- STUNNING VILLAGE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO RURAL COUNTRYSIDE
Situated in an incredibly idyllic location is this immaculately presented terraced Period property which has been enhanced to a superb standard by the current owner and additionally enjoys easy access to rural countryside, Derby City centre and major commuting links from its position
Situated in an incredibly idyllic location is this immaculately presented terraced Period property which has been enhanced to a superb standard by the current owner and additionally enjoys easy access to rural countryside, Derby City centre and major commuting links from its position. The stunning accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, inner hallway,dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and allocated parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 12' 5" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.61m )
having front elevation door with glazed inset, front elevation double glazed window enjoying fantastic outlook, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with large stone surround, granite hearth and inset living grate, feature brick chimney breast, cornice, radiator and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, feature lighting, recessed spotlight and door leading into
Dining Room 13' x 12' 7" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.84m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, solid oak flooring, space for large dining table, storage cupboard, feature exposed brick chimney breast incorporating feature fireplace with wooden surround, flagstone hearth and inset multi fuel log burner, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.24m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with solid wood work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl porcelain sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral Bosch fan assisted double oven, integral Bosch five ring gas hob with large Bosch stainless steel extractor hod over, integral Bosch dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, integral Bosch Microwave oven, integral Bosch fridge freezer, solid wood flooring, cupboard housing recently installed gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window, ten recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
having spiral staircase leading up to
five recessed spotlights, feature lighting along skirting, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 1" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.68m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying fantastic outlook, storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
having a recently installed matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating large wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, central panelled bath with central mixer tap and tiled surround and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window enjoying a fantastic outlook, side elevation double glazed skylight, tiling to walls, Karndean flooring, loft access hatch with ladder attachment, five recessed spotlights, two chrome heated towel rails and storage cupboard.
accessed by a spiral staircase which leads to
Bedroom Three 17' 6" x 12' ( 5.33m x 3.66m )
having restricted head height, having two rear elevation double glazed skylights enjoying superb views over the surrounding countryside, front elevation double glazed skylight, under eaves storage and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a picturesque cottage garden which enjoys fantastic views over rooftops and onto the surrounding countryside. the garden is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates decked area, well stocked flower beds, gravelled surfacing to the bottom area, outside power point, outside lighting and boundary fencing and hedging. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance block paved area incorporating allocated parking space for one car, large outside store with power and lighting, additional outside store, outside tap and access to kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60605915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.