3 bedroom bungalow for saleGaskell Crescent, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire
- Spacious semi-detached dormer bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms and an office
- Large rear garden, garage and workshop
- Sought after location
- Viewing highly recommended
**RECENTLY REDUCED - VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
Well maintained three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow situated in a sought after residential location close to local amenities including, shops, schools and transport links.
The accommodation comprises; spacious hallway, office, lounge, ground floor bedroom, three piece ground floor bathroom suite, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms. Externally with a large garden to the rear with a raised area and planted shrub borders and off street parking to the front leading to a garage which is currently being used as a workshop.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained accommodation throughout. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 16'6 x 8'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'8 x 10'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 14'6 x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 15'8 x 11' -
Reception 2 - 16'5 x 8'6 -
Reception 3 - 3.20m x 2.64m -
Kitchen - 9'11 x 8'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60606074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26388524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Thornton-Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.