2 bedroom terraced house for saleHales Road, Netheravon, Salisbury
Sold STC £185,000
- Two bedrooms and loft area
- Exceptionally Well Presented
- Upgraded Family Bathroom with Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Timber Leisure Room with Decking
An exceptionally well presented spacious two bedroom home with loft area with the benefit of a complete make over to the highest standard. A large rear garden is complimented by a leisure room and bar with decking and a spacious timber workshop.
An exceptionally well presented spacious two bedroom home with loft area that was formally a 3 bedroom property with the benefit of a complete make over to the highest standard. A large rear garden is complimented by a leisure room and bar with decking and a spacious timber workshop. There is a graveled area currently used for off road parking, see front garden for notes. This property must be viewed to appreciate the work that has been undertaken.
With double glazed door to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
With double glazed widow to the front, wall mounted fireplace, radiator, television point, telephone point and downlighters.
Kitchen/diner 15' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with work tops over and part tiled walls. Asterite single drainer sink unit, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, space for plumbing and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear and doors to the lounge and the garden.
With WC, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
With stairs from the entrance hall.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Door To Second Floor
With double glazed velux window, storage room with cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the rear, Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a graveled area currently used as off road parking. Permission has been granted by the local authority for a dropped kerb, however the works have not been carried out.
To the rear of the property there is a large open lawn with above ground pool area and decking. There is also a leisure room and workshop.
Leisure Room 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
With bar, laminate flooring, electric storage heater, double glazed window to the front and double glazed french doors.
Workshop 19' 1" x 11' 3" ( 5.82m x 3.43m )
With power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60608597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.