3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenson Street, Derby
Sold STC £120,000
- FULLY RENOVATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GENEROUS PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- DOWNSRTAIRS BATHROOM AND UPSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
This spacious semi detached house which sits on a generously proportioned plot has been fully renovated to a high standard by the current owners offering modern and light rooms throughout.The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
This spacious semi detached house which sits on a generously proportioned plot has been fully renovated to a high standard by the current owners offering modern and light rooms throughout.The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, additional shower room, driveway parking and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscure glass inset,stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage housing wall mounted consumer unit,radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with surround, tiled hearth and background and inset grate, television point and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
having a newly installed matching white gloss range floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over,;plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a breakfast table, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden.+ RFear elevation double glazed window, cupboard housing newly installed gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
having a newly installed matching white suite comprising low level .wc., with push button flu, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and panelled bath with rainforest shower over, additional shower attachment, waterfall mixer tap, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tilling to wall, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 2" into recess ( 2.92m x 2.79m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.01m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a newly installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and large separate shower cubicle with rainfall shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan and towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway incorporates pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden and boundary hedging. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60608624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.