2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSandringham Road, Yardley Wood, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £125,000
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Quite location
- 3 years NHBC warranty remaining
- Ground floor
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Two Juliette balconies
Fancy your self a well presented apartment? If so this ones for you, spacious two double bedroom apartment with en-suite shower room and family bathroom, lounge with juliette balcony and modern fitted kitchen. Allocated parking space and communal gardens. Call to view!
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is the ideal purchase for someone looking for a low maintenance property, it comprises of; entrance hallway with intercom system, kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, en-suite off master bedroom, family bathroom, ample storage, allocated parking space, communal gardens. Viewing highly recommended. No upward chain.
Allocated parking space with ample visitors spaces, communal park. entrance via a secure intercom system into the communal hallway.
Door to front elevation, intercom system, wall mounted electric heater, storage cupboard and door to:
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.81m )
Double glazed patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony, television aerial point and a wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed doors opening on to a Juliet balcony, television aerial point and a wall mounted electric heater.
Double glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to splashback areas and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a wall mounted electric heater.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer tap, W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and a wall mounted electric heater.
With communal rear gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60608816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.