5 bedroom detached house for saleHethersett
Withdrawn from Market £450,000
- Detached Executive Residence between Hethersett & Wymondham
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 of which are Doubles
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower & Built-in Storage
- 279 (max) Dual Aspect Lounge with Bow Window
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room & adjoining Dining Area
- Luxury Family Bathroom & En-suite, plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing. Lounge features a Gas Fire
- Integrated Double Garage with Light, Power & Eaves Storage
- Beautiful Rear Garden. Front Garden with Shingled Parking Area
- Located within easy reach of Norwich Southern Bypass, A11 & Wymondham Train Station
The front drive has dual access and is mainly shingled, with ORP in front of the double garage, plus mature beds forming a partial screen from the road. The rear garden is beautifully maintained with lawn, beds, decorative patio, plus a further seating area. There is also a summerhouse and side access to the driveway alongside the property.
OUTSIDE The approx. 56' x 36' (max) front garden features 2 beds stocked with a selection of shrubs and trees. The rest is laid to shingle offering extra off road parking, plus access to the front entrance with storm porch and double garage.
The delightful rear garden measures approx. 66' x 59' (max) and features a decorative brick weave patio abutting the house, a second secluded patio area nestling between clipped hedging, lawn, decorative flower beds and a summerhouse. The boundaries have clipped hedges all round.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Hethersett, turn left and follow Queens Road to the end. Turn left, then at the T-junction turn right on to the main Norwich Road. Follow this road, passing the entrance to Park Farm Hotel on your left. The property is on the right hand side shortly after.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. The carpets and shed are included in the sale.
7. There is a telegraph pole on the boundary between the rear garden are the neighbours garden. This appears to be just on the neighbours' side.
8. There is a driveway running alongside the left hand side of the property, leading to another property beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60609590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.