2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Blanes, Ware
Guide Price £300,000
- Two bedroom house
- Fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Spacious reception room
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- CHAIN FREE
- Well presented rear garden
A two bedroom house located on the ever popular Vicarage Development. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, UPVC double glazing and a well presented rear garden. CHAIN FREE
Accommodation Comprises Of:
UPVC double glazed door, wall mounted radiator, wooden flooring, staircase rising to first floor landing. Doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect and uPVC patio doors. Under stairs storage cupboard, gas fire place, wall mounted radiator, wooden flooring, television point and power points.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.21m x 1.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with ample work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl inset sink with stainless steel mixer tap, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine, tiled walls, wooden flooring and ample power points.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes across full width, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and ample power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect. Large storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and ample power points.
Patio area with space for table and chairs. Lawn area, tree, plant and flower borders. Garden shed. Mains water and rear access.
Pathway leading to front door. Lawn and large store shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60610904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.