3 bedroom terraced house for saleFitzwilliam Close, Ipswich
Sold STC £170,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced Property
- Popular Chantry Location
- Upstairs Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOME situated in the popular Chantry location of Ipswich. Within close distance to Ipswich mainline train station and town centre, the property benefits from some refurbishment throughout the property in the past few years including the heating system and kitchen.
Entrance Door Into:
Fitted within the past year leading to:
Double glazed door to the front, tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and radiator. Doors leading to:
Partly tiled, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC.
Lounge 11' 4" x 15' max ( 3.45m x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 8" x 14' ( 2.95m x 4.27m )
Kitchen fitted within the last few years with double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the rear, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, integrated hob, oven and extractor fan. Space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit.
Door leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Partly tiled and spotlights.
Partly laid to lawn, path leading to the front door, established shrubbery and enclosed by panelled fencing and gated fence.
Mainly laid to patio area surround by small brick wall, small lawned area and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.