2 bedroom flat for saleDragmore Street, Clapham, SW4
- Private patio spanning the width of the property
- Communal garden access via the second bedroom
- Natural décor throughout
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with integrated wardrobes in the master
- Located in a recent development
- Plentiful storage space
This stylish two bedroom, ground floor flat provides plenty of natural light, a large reception room with a private patio, a fully fitted kitchen and a master bedroom with en suite as well as a separate bathroom.
This property is located within a short distance of Clapham South Underground Station providing excellent transport links into central London, and you also have the open spaces of Clapham Common and Brockwell Park moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.