3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlvanley Road, Helsby, Frodsham
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Large Garden To Rear
- Garage & Off Road Parking To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- No Ongoing Chain
Cottage consists of lounge, kitchen/diner & utility room. On first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a doorway off one of the bedrooms leading to a further room previously used as a bedroom. Stairs take you to the second floor leading to a bedroom. Gardens & garage to rear.
Set within the well sought after area within Helsby near to great country walks including Helsby Hill and the Quarry this property has lots of potential appealing to those with families as in the catchment area for local primary and High School. A mid terrace cottage consists of lounge, kitchen/diner & utility room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a doorway off one of the bedrooms leading to a further room previously used as a bedroom. Stairs taking you the the second floor lead to a further bedroom. Garden & garage to rear with off road parking. Offered with No Chain.
Lounge 12' x 12' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.94m )
PVC double glazed door and PVC double glazed window both to the front elevation. Gas fire with marble effect surround, door to the inner hall with stairs leading up to the First Floor and a door to the Kitchen / Diner.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 7" x 10' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.30m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, space for a gas cooker, 1 1/2 resin sink with drainer, mixer tap over, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Wood single glazed window to Back Porch with walkway to this and Utility Room.
Dining Room 7' 11" plus recess under stairs x 12' 10" ( 2.41m plus recess under stairs x 3.91m )
Archway to the Kitchen, space under stairs and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating boiler, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Wood single glazed door leading from the Kitchen to the Porch, PVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Stairs leading to Second Floor. Doors on to...
Bedroom One 9' plus recess x 13' 3" into recess ( 2.74m plus recess x 4.04m into recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, under stair cupboard with shelving.
Dressing Room/office Room 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, door leading to Bedroom Three.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Wood single glazed window to the rear elevation, three piece suite comprised of a panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low level w.c., and pedestal wash basin with mixer tap.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.84m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, pedestal wash basin with cold water tap, wooden beam.
Gravel path leading to the front door with mature shrubs and trees.
Bricked pathway, lawned area with flagstone patio, mature shrubs and greenhouse. Driveway and garage are to the rear of the property.
Power and light with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60616649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.