3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirklands Drive, Hull
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended and beautifully presented throughout
- Recently fitted modern bathroom
- Good size turfed rear garden which backs onto playing fields
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Catchment area for highly regarded primary and secondary schools
- Much sought after area
- Dining kitchen and 2 reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom / wc
- NO CHAIN
Unexpectedly reoffered. Be quick to view this extended, 3 bedroom, 2 reception room, ready -to-move-into, beautifully presented, traditional semi detached, family home,
This fantastic property is tastefully decorated throughout to include: a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; a dining area off the kitchen; 2 reception rooms, one with an open fire and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and a third single as well as a recently fitted bathroom. There is a gated driveway to the front and side and a good size, turfed rear garden which backs onto playing fields. This property is located in a sought after area where many families prefer to live owing to the highly regarded local primary and secondary schools.
Other benefits include gas central heating powered by a recently installed comb condenser boiler and double glazed windows windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60617198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.