4 bedroom detached house for saleBush Road, Cuxton, Rochester, Kent
- 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Driveway for several cars and generous size rear garden
- Versatile accommodation
- Convenient downstairs cloakroom
- Quiet village location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Set back from the main stretch of the popular Bush Road you will never get tired of pulling up onto the spacious driveway where you could accommodate several cars to suit the modern day family.This is an individual property which has been extended downstairs to create more living space that you could utilise for all types of different uses. Maybe a playroom for the children, a bedroom for a teenager or elderly relative. The space on offer here will blow you away. There is a kitchen area/breakfast area, a lounge and dining room and a gorgeous conservatory that overlooks a beautiful garden. You will be able to visualise a fantastic garden party for all your friends and family.The space is mirrored upstairs with excellent size bedrooms and a bathroom that matches one of those seen in a five star hotel. The bathroom comes complete with a separate shower cubicle as well as a bath so you will be forgiven for spending hours pampering yourself.Cuxton village offers a local well regarded primary school. Perfect for those with young children and handy for being able to walk your children to school.
What the Owner says:
It took our breath away when we peered out over the garden from the bedroom windows where you can truly take in how special it is. There is a generous size patio and pond. We have an additional parcel of land that can be entered through double gates at the rear of the garden. This is a fantastic space and could have many uses. We are very lucky as only a handful of houses along Bush Road benefit from this.
Along with the beautiful views of the countryside that comes with living in this village and being able to enjoy various walks and taking in the sunshine, the village is also equipped for modern day living. There is a local Co-operative store for your everyday needs, a train station and the road links are not too far away for those who commute.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom/Family Room: 15'9 x 9'1 (4.80m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 10'7 (5.24m x 3.23m)
- Breakfast Area: 16'10 x 9'0 (5.13m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Dining Room (Used as a Study): 17'8 x 10'11 (5.39m x 3.33m)
- Conservatory: 17'8 x 13'0 (5.39m x 3.97m)
- Lean To
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 x 9'0 (5.26m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'0 x 11'4 (4.88m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 6'5 (2.80m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60627170.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.