3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Drive, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7HS
- Modernised family home in popular location convenient for the town centre and local amenities
- Kitchen with walk in pantry
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Good sized single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Outbuildings to rear with potential for development
- Gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and energy efficiency rating of C
A family home which has been considerably improved by the current owners but still offers the potential for further development. The property has recently been rewired, had a new central heating system installed and has replacement windows.
In brief the accommodation comprises a spacious hall leading to a fitted kitchen and dual aspect living/dining room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a small garden landscaped for low maintenance. To the rear there are a number of brick outbuildings offering the potential for development and a fully enclosed garden.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and has an energy efficiency rating of C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60627965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99267294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.