2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Tideswell, Buxton
Sold STC £175,000
- Picturesque Peak Park village setting
- Ideal holiday cottage
- No upward chain
- Enclosed garden enjoying attractive views
- Close to shops, cafes and country inns
A charming 2 bedroom mid terrace limestone cottage with attractive rear garden enjoying picturesque views across the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to the Church known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak', shops, cafes and country inns.
A charming two bedroom mid terrace limestone cottage with attractive rear garden enjoying picturesque views across the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to the Church known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak', shops, cafes and country inns. The property is ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage.
Sitting Room 12' 2" into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.51m )
A timber entrance door opens into the sitting room with front aspect double glazed window and a stone fireplace and hearth houses a gas fire. With built in glazed display cabinets with storage cupboard beneath set within the chimney recess, recessed halogen spotlights and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" maximum measurement x 8' 7" ( 4.04m maximum measurement x 2.62m )
(measurements include the staircase)
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with cream gloss doors and inset sink in oak block work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with overhead extractor canopy and electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer, a cupboard houses the wall mounted boiler. A staircase leads to the first floor, access hatch to the cellar and double glazed door leads to the rear garden.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.90m x 1.75m )
With side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
From the kitchen stone steps descend to the cellar with stone thralls, power and light.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max measurement into recess x 8' 6" ( 3.51m max measurement into recess x 2.59m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.01m )
With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in cabin bed.
Comprising panelled bath with shower and glazed screen, wash hand basin with chrome pillar tap and dual flush WC. With tiled walls and floor, back lit vanity mirror, chrome ladder style heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is an enclosed seating terrace and steps ascend to an attractive enclosed easily managed garden with decked seating terrace enjoying views across the village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.