2 bedroom apartment for saleFarnley Road, Menston, Ilkley
Sold STC £220,000
- Stunning Modern Apartment Conversion
- Offering A Bespoke Kitchen
- Generous Two Bedroom Duplex
- Central Menston Setting
- Residents Parking Included
We are delighted to offer for sale a truly magnificent two bedroom duplex executive apartment. Offering a superior level of interior styling and an abundance of space, as well as a highly sought after central village setting, all make this great apartment one to not miss out on.
Menston Hall is a an exciting development set in the heart of the attractive village of Menston. Menston Hall building itself is a long standing local landmark that has been sympathetically converted into 8 apartments which are all presented to a high specification and boast contemporary fitted kitchens, bathrooms and en-suite facilities.
This stunning two bedroom upper floor duplex apartment enjoys the peace and tranquillity of village living whilst being on the door step to a host of popular amenities. Menston is a delightful village, which boasts an array of local services which include popular village shops, a newly constructed local mini supermarket store, sought after schools, and excellent rail links to both the cities of Leeds and Bradford. Menston is also located between the historic market towns of Otley, and the idyllic Spa town of Ilkley, which is well known in the area for its 'flowers in bloom', its scenic landmarks and its famous Grove shopping parade.
A secure and private entrance with intercom system leads into a well presented communal hallway with stair well which leads to the upper floor.
Double doors from the communal landing area lead to the apartment entrance.
A spacious inner hallway benefits from an internal intercom system and a generous under stairs storage cupboard.
Reception Lounge/kitchen 25' 4" x 18' 11" ( 7.72m x 5.77m )
Measured to the majority wall and featuring stunning characterful double glazed windows to both the front and side which enjoy a scenic view of the local village park. This beautifully presented and generously spaced living area provides potential buyers with a magnificent level of modern living. The room opens up as both a lounge with television connections and formal dining area, along with a bespoke kitchen. The beautiful kitchen features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work top surfaces over. Further additional highlights include a variety of integrated appliances such as a dish washer and washing machine, fridge and freezer, sink and drainer, and an electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor over.
Second Bedroom 13' x 10' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed sash windows to the front which offer a view of the local landscape, this spacious double bedroom offers high vaulted ceilings and a radiator.
A beautifully presented modern bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, and a low flush w/c.
Stair case from the ground floor lead directly to :
Master Bedroom 20' 10" x 15' 3" ( 6.35m x 4.65m )
Measured into the recess and featuring a double glazed window to the front, this wonderfully spacious master bedroom also benefits from having an adjoining walk in dressing room and a stylish ensuite bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over, low flush w/c and a wash hand basin.
Residents are able to enjoy well presented and maintained communal grounds, which include charming lawn areas with attractive shrubbery. A residents parking area is located to the front of the building where an individually allocated parking space can be found.
We are advised that the property is leasehold, and has a 150 year lease from 2011. A service charge of £130 pcm is payable which covers all maintenance and upkeep of external and communal areas, and buildings insurance. There is annual ground rent of £250. We advise that all lease related information is further verified by an appointed legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.