5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKempshott Road, London
- In excess of 2000 sq ft
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Ample Storage
- Off-Street Parking
- Streatham Station nearby
- Close to amenities on Streatham High Road
A charming and substantial five double bedroom semi-detached period house for sale on this premier residential road located close to Streatham Common overground station, the cafes and shops of Greyhound Lane and the open spaces of Streatham Common.
A charming and substantial five double bedroom semi-detached period house for sale on this premier residential road located close to Streatham Common overground station, the cafes and shops of Greyhound Lane and the open spaces of Streatham Common. The bright and airy accommodation comprises basement, lovely double reception room with French doors opening on to garden, downstairs WC, contemporary kitchen leading to a conservatory/dining area, five double bedrooms, family bathroom, further shower room and mature rear garden. The property further benefits from off-street parking and a wealth of storage options.
Reception Room 29' x 13' 8" ( 8.84m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 19' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.94m x 3.23m )
Basement 17' 4" x 13' 4" ( 5.28m x 4.06m )
Conservatory 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 18' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.69m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 17' 7" x 20' ( 5.36m x 6.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.