3 bedroom detached house for saleKnapton Close, Strensall, York
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Low Maintenance Gardens & Detached Garage
- Popular Village Location
- No Onward Chain
DETACHED HOME IN NEED OF MODERNISATION ON POPULAR CUL DE SAC IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE - This three bedroom detached family home is in need of some modernisation, boasts two reception rooms and available with no onward chain.
Knapton Close is located on a quiet cul de sac in the popular village of Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This three bedroom detached family home is in need of some modernisation, boasts two reception rooms and available with no onward chain. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a paved driveway leading to a detached garage and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance paved garden with planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed front door. With stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
Living Room 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace with gas fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 10' 5" ( 2.16m x 3.18m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporate a sink unit and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. With a radiator, double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, access hatch to loft space and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" plus wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 2.82m plus wardrobes x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 6' 8" ( 1.88m x 2.03m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler and linen shelves, and a radiator.
A part-tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The front garden is lawned with planted shrubs and trees. A paved driveway provides off street parking and leads to the garage,
The enclosed rear garden offers a low maintenance patio with planted shrubs within fenced borders.
Detached Garage 17' 11" x 10' 1" ( 5.46m x 3.07m )
A detached garage accessed via up and over doors and with power and lighting connected. Single glazed window to the side.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.