3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePollit Avenue, Sowerby Bridge
- Three bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Front and Rear gardens
- Priced to sell
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this three bedroomed semi-detached home with a conservatory extension. Situated in the ever popular area of sowerby which has excellent bus and commute links in addition to convenient local shops, schools and other amenities.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home with a conservatory extension. Situated in the ever popular area of Sowerby, which has excellent bus and commuter links in addition to convenient local shops, schools and other amenities. This property briefly compromises of entrance hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, utility room and a conservatory to the ground floor. The first floor holds three bedrooms and the shower room for the property. Externally there are low maintenance front and rear enclosed gardens and on street parking is available. The property is in need of light modernisation throughout and is priced attractively to achieve a quick sale. We highly recommend internal viewings and expect a high level of interest for this property.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance lobby which has a central heating radiator and holds the staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 7" into alcove x 13' 11" ( 4.14m into alcove x 4.24m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and the focal point of this room is the living flame effect gas fire which is set in a decorative tiled fire place with tiled hearth with wooden mantle surround. The room has TV and telephone points along with 2 central heating radiators. It has decorative coving and ceiling rose to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.36m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with tiled splashback and work surfaces over. The units incorporate an electric oven and a gas hob and a extractor fan over. It also features an integrated fridge and freezer and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer and UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation, and UVPC double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
The conservatory is located to the rear of the kitchen, fitted with a central heating radiator and providing space to fit a large dining table and chairs. There is also a UVPC double glazed door that leads out to the rear garden.
Located to the side of the kitchen are two utility rooms: One of the rooms is used as a storage room and holds the combi boiler for the property and the other room has a low level wc, central heating radiator and a frosted UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is also a UVPC double glazed door leading out to the side of the property and providing access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the 3 bedrooms and the house showerroom.
Bedroom One 9' 11" into recess x 9' 5" ( 3.02m into recess x 2.87m )
Bedroom one is a double bedroom, with a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
Another double bedroom with a UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and a central heating radiator. the measurements for this room include the space taken by the wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
A single bedroom with a UVPC double glazed window of the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator. This bedroom provides access to the loft space via a drop down ceiling hatch with fitted ladders.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level wc with a button flush, a wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and a step in shower cubicle. There is a frosted UVPC double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted shelving, partially tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
A low maintenance enclosed space, which is mainly graveled with a pathway leading to the front door and it also features fenced boundaries. On street parking is also available.
An enclosed low maintenance area which has fenced boundaries, a timber garden shed and there is an external water point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.