4 bedroom link detached house for saleCrocus Avenue, Minster On Sea, Kent
Sold STC £300,000
- Stunning 4 bedroom link-detached house
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast area
- En-suite shower room
- Useful study
- Lovely size garage
- EPC energy rating C (80)
What the Owner says:
We have lived here about 2 years now and we bought the house from brand new. In the past two years we have spent time, money and effort making the house a home. We have also spent a lot of time on the garden, creating decking and planting some lovely flowers into beds.Its a lovely area to live and we have loved living near the sea and being able to walk along the beach with the dogs.Unfortunately, we are relocating out of the area otherwise we would have loved to have stayed here.
- Entrance Porch: 4'10 x 4'9 (1.47m x 1.45m)
- Emtrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Diner: 23'9 x 8'10 (7.24m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room: 5'10 x 5'0 (1.78m x 1.53m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'6 x 5'0 (1.68m x 1.53m)
- Study: 8'9 x 8'6 (2.67m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'0 (4.37m x 3.36m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'5 x 5'5 (1.96m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 8'6 (4.32m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 7'9 (2.69m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'7 (2.01m x 1.70m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Shed/Summer House: 11'10 x 9'1 (3.61m x 2.77m)
- Garage: 17'2 x 8'7 (5.24m x 2.62m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60628427.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.