3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBostock Avenue, Horsham, West Sussex
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Good size lounge and conservatory
- Car port and parking
- Near to bus route, bypass and local shops
- Near to Littlehaven station
- EPC energy rating C (75)
This three bedroom semi-detached family home is in a great location, with something to offer everyone. It’s just a short walk away from the local primary school so it’s really convenient if you have a young family, and for when the children are older the property falls into the catchment areas for both The Forest and Millais secondary schools.The bus that stops along the Crawley Road can take you into the Town Centre in no time at all, so it’s perfect for a little shopping trip into Horsham or a night out with friends whilst your car is parked safely on your driveway. The local parade of shops is also nearby and includes a post office, supermarket and a fish and chip shop for a Friday night treat! You also have an easy commute to work from here as Littlehaven Station is an easy walk for most and has regular trains up to London at peak times, but for those of you that drive Horsham’s bypass can be reached in just a few minutes.The owners have lived her for 38 years and during that time their family have all grown up and left the nest, leaving them ready to move to that hard earned bungalow and looking forward to a happy retirement.
What the Owner says:
We extended the property some years ago to the side. It has given us a much larger kitchen and bathroom as well as a larger hallway and study area. We also had a conservatory added which we use as our formal dining area, perfect for Sunday Lunch when the family come over for the day.It does mean that we now have a smaller garden than before which we have hard landscaped with beautiful Indian Sandstone. It has made the garden so easy to look after and gives us plenty of spare time at the weekends to do as we please.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'5 x 11'5 (5.01m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 9'8 x 8'0 (2.95m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 10'0 (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 9'11 x 5'3 (3.02m x 1.60m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 10'1 (3.94m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'2 (3.02m x 2.49m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Car Port and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60629225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20913986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.