3 bedroom bungalow for saleEsher Drive, Littlehampton, West Sussex
Sold STC £425,000
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- En-suite bathroom & shower room
- Beautifully presented
- Ample off road parking
- Fantastic location
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Located in an ideal position between Rustington and Littlehampton offering you the best of both worlds is this beautifully presented bungalow. The feel of warmth as you walk into this place is amazing.The local area is fantastic and being located where it is you have the harbour and amusements in one direction and the village living and shopping in the beautiful seaside village of Rustington in the other.With the large plot that it sits on, for you green fingered people out there, I can see now a wonderful vegetable patch, large blooming borders and a lawn like Wimbledon with all the right work.The current owner has renovated this home to a fantastic standard and it is ready to move into, hang your clothes up and put the kettle on and enjoy your surroundings.This one has to be seen to be believed so move fast as it won't be around for long!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'11 x 12'6 (5.16m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'8 x 11'7 (5.69m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room: 5'9 x 5'3 (1.75m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 9'11 (4.35m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'0 (3.02m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Work Shop
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60630584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23705428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.